Friday 7 August 2015

Unruly Paperarts - Shabby Chic Heart

Hi ya, long time since I blogged.  As you know I had my back injections, there was a little hiccup that had me laid up for 7 days but all is fantastic now.  We have had a few problems with our internet so we are all sharing which is a pain, but hopefully this weekend after getting another new box all will be well.  Good news is I have been crafting away and have not got all my DT projects and swaps all done for August so having lots of time playing.
But today I am here to share my 17th Article Tutorial over at Unruly Paperarts and this month it's all about speciality card, cardboard, greyboard etc.
I would like to enter the following challenges -
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Shabby Chic Heart
























I shall be back tomorrow with a journal page.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx


Product List
That Craft Place - Greyboard Heart
Dylusions Paint - postbox red
Liquitex - Heavy Body Paint (quinacridone magenta), Gesso
Ranger - Studio gesso
White PVA Glue
Paperartsy - Fresco Paint (nougat) Stamps (HP1304)
Tim Holtz Alterations - mini heart
Greyboard
Chiffon and Cheesecloth
Book Paper
Homemade embossing powder made up of gold and black UTEE and Cosmic Shimmer red lava UTEE.
Zig Queens Gold embossing powder
Brilliance - galaxy gold
Archival - potting soil
Gold Ink (for flicking)
Treasure Gold - ruby, classic
Cosmic Shimmer - olympic gold PVA
Metal Embellishments - heart, wire, key, hooks
Finnabair - gold microbeads
Indigo Blu Stamps - vintage flourish
Versamark

10 comments:

rachel said...

awesome work Kezzy - the embossing looks amazing and I adore the script! Fabulous xx

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Stunning, love the embossing, and the rich colours thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

My Side of Oz said...

Love the rich details and thanks for sharing the pics! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

Judy McKay said...

pretty - love the details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you art work back here again soon. Judy DT

stempelfrida said...

Oh, what a lovely heart!!! It is nice to see something else than cards participating in our ATSM challenge! Thank you so much for sharing. Sunny regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous heart, love it as you already know. Happy crafting, Angela x

Cara said...

Wow! Lots going on with this piece! I just love looking at all the little details! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door Owner
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Wei Wei said...

Wow! Awesome heart! Love those gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Karen Petitt said...

So glad I came over to take a closer look - Kezzy this is gorgeous! What's not to love, I plan to pin it onto my Pinterest mixed media tutorial board - love it! Karen x

Rupa Swaminathan said...

This is soooo pretty! I love that mini hear in the center and all that gold embossing. Stunning.Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa (Dt).