Monday 12 January 2015

Grunged Up

Hi ya, back again.  I'm afraid Mr Owl will be making his appearance tomorrow not today as he seems to be photo shy in evening light, so hopefully a better day tomorrow for pics lol.
So for today I have a tag for you that I did recently for a swap, it's really grungy, the recipe for our tag had to be add grey, use a household item, use a foreign word for love, 2 layers.  I have also got a bit of a step by step, mostly just the background.  All products I use will be added at the end of the post.
Lots of beautiful texture, I lurrrrvvvve texture, touchy
feely as I call it lol.















I find that when I over use Prima Color Bloom sprays that
the surface they are on becomes a bit sticky, because of this
I didn't need to add glue for the foil, it stuck to the dried spray
nicely.


Hope you enjoyed my grunged up look lol, any questions just let me know.  Thank you so much for visiting me today.
Happy Creating :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Products
Tim Holtz Paper (to make tag)
Prima Color Bloom Sprays - worn leather, precious stone, gold foil
Prima Art Extravagance - texture paste graphite
Crafters Workshop Stencil - mini well rounded
Gesso
Netting (from oranges)
Treasure Gold - silver, sapphire
That Craft Place - wooden heart and swirl
Foils
Paperartsy Fresco Paint - evergreen, old gold, pewter
Tim Holtz Alphas - ransom

No comments: