Monday 25 August 2014

Creative Expressions - Simplicity

Good Morning, how are you all today?  It's raining here in the Midlands UK but of course it's bank holiday Monday so of course it has to rain lol. I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged, this is due to me sorting out my craft room, and wow it so needs sorting, I have still got loads to do lol.  If you pop on over this evening I have been tagged to do a Creative Blog Hop which I tell you all about me and what I'm up to. so of course I shall be showing the mess so far lol. Today is my turn again to show you another creation with the new flowers stamps over at Creative Expressions Blog and I have done a large tag. As normal I shall highlight the Creative Expressions products during my step by step :-).
I would like to enter the following challenges -
Our Creative Corner - Summertime - The sentiment is summer for me, I work less, have time with my kids, enjoy the quietness of our camping holidays, love the smell of the flowers and the softness and smell of the clothes drying on the line (weird I know lol).
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Post it notes

I had such a brilliant response to the fabric gift bag I did I have
decided to use fabric on my tag to give you some more fabric
inspiration :-).














And now for the step by step .............................

I used Ranger #10 Tag and added fabric on top using Creative Expressions Adhesive Sheets.

Next I mixed my favourite Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Gold Pearl with
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste Emerald.  I then added it through
a That Special Touch Stencil Leafy.

When it was try I cut down the edge of the tag to remove the excess fabric.

Next I used Creative Expressions Single Stamp Anemone with Cosmic Shimmer
Matt Chalk Paint Vanilla.

I then sprayed the tag with water and started adding Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour Paint
in Pastel Blue and Pastel Lilac, using a towel to take away from the paint stamped
flowers.

I then sprayed some water over some fabric and used the same colours to colour
the fabric.  To blend them better at the end I scrunched up the fabric and then laid it flat.

Here is the tag dry, you can still see the faint painted flowers, I love the soft resist
which goes with the overall look.

I also love the shimmer :-)

I added the fabric on some card with the adhesive sheets.

I stamped the Creative Expressions Single Stamp Sunflower Delight and the sentiment
from Creative Expressions Whimsical Floral which is my all time favourite sentiment, with Archival
Jet Black Ink Pad, for the Archival to be permanent you must heat set.

I used Creative Expressions Textures stamp set and stamped the script, I think
you can guess that this is my all time favourite script stamp lol.

I then matted and layered the tag and the sentiment.  I then used Creative Expressions Seam Binding Ribbon
in pastel blue and pastel lilac and a Creative Expressions Large Fancy Pearl Embellishment.

I used Distress Markers Stormy Sky and Shaded Lilac for the edging and on the flower.
I then used some dimensional glue and added Creative Expressions Clear Micro Glass Beads.
I then added Creative Expressions Pearl Swirls all over the tag.

Right I better be off, hope you enjoyed the step by step, thank you for taking the time to visit and I shall see you later this evening with my Creative Blog Hop :-).
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

7 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely fab tag thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

Unknown said...

Your th is gorgeous! I love the leaves and the lilac background is stunning! Xx

Jacquel said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous!!!! Love the leaves & all the pearls...so very beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Great creation! I love leaves,they are fabulous!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Challenge and good luck, Ileanaxx

Chana Malkah said...

Simply gorgeous and beautifully crafted. Thanks for dropping by our house at 613 Avenue Create! And, thanks for the lovely Tutorial!
Hugz,
Chana

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, what an incredible tag, and a fabulous step by step, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Girls, best of luck xxx

caroline said...

wow stunning, i always love your inspiration amazing, thank you for joining us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
caroline dt