Sunday 5 January 2014

Paperartsy Inpsiration - Paint your Dream

Hi, ok last post of the day lol, bet your getting fed up :-).  Again this creation is for the Paperartsy Challenge Blog, being completely inspired by Leandra's Videos on tinting grunge paste.  I have also got a small step by step, this is just the gelli plate step, nothing that Leandra did.  I can't believe how gorgeous the Fresco paints are to use with the gelli plate, because they dry quick I thought they wouldn't work but they work lovely, you get a fantastic print first time, I also managed a second print onto a tag.  The grunge paste mixed with paints through the stencil looks great in the background, but also on the tag in the right corner, it really blends in when you sand it back.  I did have to cheat with the orange, I couldn't get the right colour when mixed so I used distress paint ripe persimmon just to mix with.

The dots in the flower was kiss stamping with the flower from ELB04
which I show later on.








Next are pictures showing how I did the gelli plate, any questions just ask away :-)











I used a small dots stencil on here which I didn't show.
Then I just randomly dabbed my card onto the dots, I didn't add it all the way down.

After I did one side I then added more paint to the gelli plate and used
that as if a stamp pad for the flowers on the right.

Kiss stamping, you have to be quick, to help the paint stay a little
wetter I mixed some pearl glaze into it.

Right that's me all done, I shall be back with my Creative Expressions DT creation tomorrow :-).  Thank you all so much for visiting.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy
xxxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy grunge paste
Paperartsy Fresco paints - yellow submarine, haystack, zesty zing, pumpkin soup, london bus, autumn fire, tango, south pacific, snowflake, little black dress, inky pool, bora bora, mermaid.
Paperartsy stamps - ELB04, LP014 (favourite script from now on lol), Tops and Tails 1
Treasure Gold - ruby
Distress paint - ripe persimmon
Stencils - Crafters Workshop (mini vine), Imagination Crafts (circles), Tando (sequin waste)
Black Card
Creative Expressions - Vintage Heart (dots stamp)

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous vivid colours, and fabulous layers in your Gelli prints - looks just wonderful! Off to see what else you've been up to today...
Alison x

rachel said...

great layers on the gelli plate - brilliant work xx