Wednesday 20 November 2013

WOYWW 233

Hi all, it's that time again were all us crafters share our desks with others over at What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and all I can say is mine are a complete mess lol.  I'm just finishing off two DT projects which are due this evening, eeek I'm not sure that I will get them done.  All I have to do is the finishing touches but I am so tired.  I will have to finish them and take a photo of them in the morning, I have a meeting from 10am with my PA, because I work from home alot due to my back problems we get together ever so often to catch up on work together.  How exciting I will get to talk to a real person tomorrow while working and not the dog!!!!!! lol lol, poor Jasmine, sometimes I see her and she is lying there with her paws over her head!!!
I hate being late with DT work, but it's been one of those weeks where my back is so bad I have to have oramorph which yes I might feel relaxed and want to laugh but not sure a project will look any good lol and also my poor sister her fiance was rushed into hospital last Wednesday night, well of course after everything with her ex husband dying a few weeks ago, she was in bits, also mum was really poorly, so I was constantly on the phone and when I could drive I went to mums and I kept getting updates from my sister to pass onto my mum etc etc etc. So anyway I ended up forgetting and the started to panic yesterday.  I definitely think I need to sleep lol, worry and pain keeps you awake and soon I get to the point of being knackered
Anyway good news is my mum is feeling better, Leon came out of hospital on Monday, he still is ill and needing an MRI scan, basically a rather large gall bladder stone passed through to his liver sending him yellow, they need to operate but they think it has passed so want a MRI scan to find it and decide if it's key hole surgery or open him up surgery.  When he came out on Monday my sister was knackered bless her.
The good news for me is my injections were due in January, but they have moved them to December so between 13th and 19th December I have to have rest and get in alot of pain, but they I shall be hopping around happy as larry with almost no pain for Christmas, so I am so so so happy :-), not sure about being in an operating theatre though on a Friday 13th, but I don't care I need them lol.
O no I am sorry I have waffled on, sorry.

As you can see the tags on the table have been put
upside down so you can't see them as they are for DT.
You can see what I have been working with, can you see
the floor, everything is everywhere. lol

Yep it's most definitely a dumping ground, I have tried
to hide the other project by putting bits on top but you can
still see a peep, lots of stuff needed to be used with that
project like those gorgeous berries.
What a complete mess, I really need to try and put some bits away :-)

Right I shall go, so sorry for waffling on, but just needed to chat sorry.  Thank you so much for visiting, Oh and if you look at the post after this one, there is a Creative Expressions blog hop and you can win lots of prizes :-)
Happy Woyww :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

13 comments:

kathi17 said...

I like your mess, it shows you are creative! I'm so sorry for all the things going on in your life. It seems like when one thing goes wrong, everything else starts to go wrong at the same time. I hope things get better for you soon. Kathi #72

Sharon Madson said...

So sorry for the bad times you are going through. If you are like me, this crafting is my therapy!
Thanks for sharing.
Sharon #88

Jackie said...

A very productive work space I must say!
Jackie 33

rachel said...

you chat away Kerry - we all need it at times! sounds like you've got it all on! Sorry to hear about your sisters fiance - glad he's a bit better and hope he recovers soon. Glad you're going to get pain relief for christmas too - I'm sure it will b fine being on friday the 13th xx

April said...

My goodness - lots going on and I am sure it is stressful. However, it sounds like things might be looking up. You Mom is better, your sister's friend is out of the hospital and you will be pain free for Christmas. :-) Thank goodness for silver linings, right? April #17

shazsilverwolf said...

Looks like you have a lot of projects being juggled there. So glad for you that you will get your pain med before Christmas, that will be a real boon. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #36xx

Annie said...

Hi Kerry. So sorry to be so late in calling by. You really do sound to be going through the mill. As they say...the only way is up eh?
Sending you big hugs and a listening ear any time if I can help.
Annie x

Julie Lee said...

Hi there, Kezzy! What a time you're having! I do sympathize and you can always email for a chat if you need to, you know! I did laugh at the thought of Jasmine, bless her, with her paws over her ears! Can wait to see those DT projects. I was working today and I thought I would never get tidy, as I had spread out simply everywhere and then hubby and son came along and had to eat lunch on a tiny little bit of the table!!! Happy WOYWW and beyond. Julie Ann xx #29

Julie Lee said...

Sorry, Kezzy, typo! I meant can't wait to see your DT projects - not I can wait! Oh dear, I'm tired too! Julie Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Hope your life calms down soon. You are making me tired just reading! Friday 13th is a lucky day for you, and I hope you get the pain relief you need. Ali x #37

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kezzy,

Good news about your shots being moved up and won't have any pain for Christmas.

Your poor sis - I hope it's key whole surgery (love this expression) that is required. Glad your mum is also feeling better too. Stress is so bad for us and I can see that you've been under it.

Crafting is good for our souls.

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (6)

glitterandglue said...

Goodness, what a difficult week you have had. I trust things will sort themselves out for you all, and that you will be able to enjoy a Christmas filled with God's peace and joy - and NO PAIN!!
Take care. Thanks for visiting - I'll see if I can find a sunny day to take some pics of the view for you!!
Margaret #20

Julia Dunnit said...

Forget it, the Friday 13th thing..its rubbish and actually to your advantage I think - if it puts people on edge it makes them extra super careful..it's a good day to have your injections. I'm only sorry you have to wait till then. You and yours have really been through it gal, am hoping you a less traumatic week all round, goodness me. And dont clear up on my account.. I like to rummage through your stuff. Am a bit worried that you may not have enough stamps....