Wednesday 21 August 2013

WOYWW 220

Hi all, just popping on super fast to show my desk for the amazing WOYWW which is hosted by the awesome Julia who brings us all together.  I have been mega busy this week, initially I was taking this week off getting ready for our camping hols next week, but seriously problems at work, appointments for college for my daughter, and some visiting of family, wow I have done more this week then the whole 4 weeks of the summer holiday lol.  And in between all that I have been doing some crafting, well trying to lol, got a few bits on the go to finish up for the week.  Luckily we are not going until next Tuesday as our tent is so big no camping site takes it during bank holiday weekends so at least I have the weekend :-).  Right let me get on with it, I'm such a waffler lol

Oooooo what's under the paper!!!! I'm afraid you have to wait until
the DT challenge on 1st September lol (my birthday in which
I'm camping, with no internet, no emails not sure I like that idea lol).
I just have to remember to finish it and blog it and schedule it right!!!
You can see top left is a canvas board I finished for the Indigo Blu challenge that
I missed as I forgot to blog it before yesterday oops, the woman on it is
set in fimo clay :-)  I did a quick tutorial with it so that will be on tomorrow,
I have another one to post as well and I have almost written up my crackle one at last.

I won some Paperartsy stamps on Sunday and they came today :-)
Plus another new heat gun, I mean what is wrong with me,
after melting one which did last quite a few years.  I shouldn't have heated UTEE
in a mince pie tin so close that it melted the heat gun instead.
So I have always wanted a Ranger heat gun which I got at Christmas
which went back in February as it was over heating and kept going on and off,
then the new one started doing the same two months ago, I mean seriously
I thought Ranger was the best, I'm so upset.  My other half didn't think
the shop would have it back and seems he is an electrician he checked
but the heating element is faulty also it had a piece snapped off.
I'm gutted as I obviously can't send it back and I have had
to buy a new one.  I really wanted another Ranger one but
I couldn't risk it :-(((((
Also you can see my dried paint that needs to be scrapped off,
and quite a few of my paints hanging around.  I need to find a new home for them as
yet again they have now outlived this space.  And Paperartsy
are bringing more out so I need to make sure I have plenty of space lol.

Right that's me done, I shall go a visiting tomorrow, EEEK it's exam results tomorrow and my daughter is dreading it, she has been excepted into the college she wants to go to which are going to be giving her mega help for her dyslexia, but we still need two D's so I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.
Happy Woyww, I might be able to do camping woyww next week on my phone but not sure on coverage etc so it might be the week after :-)
Lots of hugs
Kezzy xxxxx
P.S wow I have 124 followers congrats to all my new followers, I shall sort out some more candy in September :-) A big thank you to everyone who supports and follows me :-) xxxxx
P.P.S I have just read the first line while pre-viewing, hmmmmm why do I say I am popping on quick, I am never quick, one day I might surprise you all lol lol xxxxx

15 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

Fab workdesk, love seeing all your bits and bobs. I wonder what is under the paper!?? Have fun with the new stamps. Michelle xx

Julie Lee said...

I do hope all goes well for your daughter tomorrow! I shall think of you both getting the results. I'm crossing everything for her - fingers, eyes, toes! I have a Ranger heat gun and it's been making some odd noises lately! Oh dear! I do hope it's not on its last legs! I got mine because I thought they were the best too. Have a lovely holiday, relax and enjoy yourself! I'm looking forward to your tutorials. Julie Ann xx #35

Anonymous said...

What an awesome work space! You look like you're keeping busy too :)

Kelly said...

You have been one busy lady! Look forward to the tutorials. Creative Blessings! Kelly #131

Crafting Vicky said...

totally love your work area! Loving that woman that you have done. Looks really good will have to be back for the closer look. Have a great camping vacation.

Crafting Vicky said...

oops forgot to write happy Woyww ;o)

Hugs

Vicky
#139

April said...

Good luck on the exam results. I can't wait to see what you made for your design team. April #106

Helen said...

Love your space, and your hidden stamps you won... come on what did you get?! Have fun camping happy birthday and get back to the internet soon...!! I am sure Ranger would have sorted your gun for you, worth a try anyway. Have a good week. Helen 8

Annie said...

So much going on in your world Kerry. Really hope you have a great time camping....we have had some really fun filled weeks camping over the years :-)
Hugs,
A x # 61

rachel said...

your desk looks very intereting - enjoy the camping Kerry and make sure you have a fabulous birthday xx

ria gall said...

I love your card with the lady on very pretty and what are you doing with heat tools. It is a shame when something keeps going wrong and breaking good luck with the new one
Enjoy WOYWW and have a really great week
Hugs Ria #85

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wanna play.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that canvas with the lady made of Fimo. Beautiful.

I killed a heat gun, too once because I got it too close to the item I was melting. Live and learn, I guess. Happy slightly belated WOYWW from #10.

Jackie said...

Well done on winning the paperartsy stamps I just love the stamps the do think the JOFY range is my favourite
Jackie 44
Scrapbangwallop

Christine said...

Lucky you winning those goodies! Enjoy the camping, hope it stays dry for you........
Bishopsmate #72