Sunday 11 August 2013

Paperartsy Inspiration

Hi all, I managed to finish another one of my projects for the Paperartsy Inspiration Challenge based on this weeks designer Sue Carrington who has done some absolutely gorgeous creations this week, please pop on over and take a look :-).  I had got another project but won't finish that until later today but there is a sneak peek at the bottom of the page :-).  My entry is based on Sue's gorgeous box which was amazing, I based mine on her colours and crackle paint, I so loved the colours she used and when I have tried it in the past never quite get it right, but yesterday I received my new fresco paint pansy and wow another new favorite lol.

The main image is Paperartsy mini 37,
I wanted to use some minis that I had as I never
seem to use them much apart from script.
All other details of what I used is at the bottom
of the page :-)

When I was putting the paint on the crackle I used
a brush and painted once with sky, then pansy, then inky pool and
kept doing that until it was all finished.  
I really am so happy with the effect and these
colours are now my favorite (changes every day lol)

I used Paperartsy crunchy was paper which I embossed
with the sun rays folder, then painted with pansy
then used treasure gold :-)





Sneak peek of what I'm doing :-)

Eeek got to go as I won't be able to link up in time, I do waffle so much :-).  Hugs Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Paperartsy Fresco paints - little black dress, crackle, inky pool, sky, pansy, eggplant.
Paperartsy stamps - mini 37 movie star, mini 44 script
Treasure gold - renaissance
Versafine onyx black, archival jet black
Wow clear embossing powder
Paperartsy crunchy wax paper
Charms
Grunge paste
Craft concepts - sun rays embossing folder
Tim Holtz film strip

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Very nice Kezzy. Great colours. I too am realising more potential in my mini's.....

Julie Lee said...

Ooh, Pansy - another colour I need!!! I really love the colour combo on this, Kezzy and the whole concept is great with the film strip and the movie star text! A lovely piece. Julie Ann xx

rachel said...

this is wonderful again Kerry - really fabulous - and I love the colour on the sneak peak xx

Words and Pictures said...

Yummy gilded texture on your glamorous tag, and that frame is looking very cool!
Alison x