Wednesday 20 February 2013

WOYWW 194

Hi all, it's just about still Wednesday so I have time to quickly join in with the famous woyww where crafter's share their wonderful creative desks.  I didn't get to visit much last week, sorry, I really don't know where the week went.  A close friend at work who works the office side while I work from home lost her husband so I have been really busy working and out a lot, her family has been with her and of course were work buddies but I really feel like I wish I could help in some way, but I know she knows I'm here if she needs me. Right to my desk ..................................
My dump desk has been my craft desk this evening,
I really wanted something to relax with so I started a card
that I already had a picture coloured for.  I colour when I end
up on the sofa with pain and because I normally like
to get inky I sometimes forget to make the cards up lol.
I'm working in this small space as my daughter has art course work to catch
up on, I really am lucky that normally I can spread out as I 
really wouldn't be able to get inky here lol (still too much dumped on there!!!)

Hmmmmmmmmm, daughter got side tracked and this was taken
a few moments ago, she hasn't been in here all evening so
I could have spreaded out lol.  Here is my new heat tool, hopefully
this one will work as we had to send the other back.
I have finished my card, but no sneaky peak as it will be posted
in the morning/evening/midnight eek one of those anyway lol lol

Right I'm off to visit some desks for half hour as I really want to catch up this with with everyone, I miss looking :-)  Oh yes, just to mention I haven't forgot the candy for my two year anniversary, I'm just delaying slightly as I really want to reach a 100 followers as then it will be double celebration.  And don't worry you don't have to be a follower as I would like any body following me wanting to follow me if you get what I mean, think I need to go to bed soon lol, my English is awful!!!!
Happy Woyww
Hugs Kezzy xxx

15 comments:

okienurse said...

great looking desk and projects going on! I thought I would look see if I was a follower and turns out I am!! Yay! Have a great week. Vickie #28

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kezzy, it sounds as though you have had quite some week - so sorry to hear of your colleagues sad loss. Hopefully, you will have a less frantic week coming and more crafting time - and space - too. Have a great week and happy crafting. Elizabeth x #58

Nan G said...

All kinds of fun stuff here tonight. Hope the heat tool works out. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW! Nan 7

Heathers Inspiration said...

Love the card/s you are making.
Lots of lovely craft things to play with too :0)
Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

Annie said...

Sounds like life is still pretty hectic over at yours. Don't forget to take time out to relax.
Hugs,
A x # 52

Francesca said...

my my my you are organised, and enough room to have your sewing machine as well. Some lovely projects going on. great desk. Francesca #29

Eliza said...

Ok to tell you the truth all I wanted to do the whole time looking at your desk was to find out what is in the drawers, each and everyone of them. Sorry about your work collegue, time will heal.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza

sharon said...

Lots of lovely goodies on your desk and card looking good from what I can see. x

Sharon#136

sharon said...

Lots of lovely goodies on your desk and card looking good from what I can see. x

Sharon#136

akilli melek said...

love the crafty zone, love that you can choose which one to work at too. caroline #168

April said...

Lots of great stuff going on in your whole craft room, huh? I never minded sharing my space with my daughter as she rarely was interested in silly craft stuff. ;-)
April #130

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Your desk always looks so creative. I must get into colouring more. Problem is finding more time in the day! I have nominated your fab blog for a Liebster Award. Take a look on my blog for further details - http://exmoorali.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award-thanks-bj.html
Ali x #40
ps I have that heat tool. It is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Your desk always looks so creative. I must get into colouring more. Problem is finding more time in the day! I have nominated your fab blog for a Liebster Award. Take a look on my blog for further details - http://exmoorali.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award-thanks-bj.html
Ali x #40
ps I have that heat tool. It is brilliant.

Darnell said...

Sorry, I'm late finishing up some WOYWW visits. I love your cozy little sewing nook, Kezzy. I hope this new heat gun works for you. I'm sure you'll get to 100 soon, so exciting! Have a great rest of the week! Darnell #48

Unknown said...

I always love a good working desk ;-) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl