Friday 1 February 2013

Tim Holtz January Tag

Hi all, I have been playing this evening, doing Tim Holtz 12 Tags 2013 January's tag.  I have tried to do the same as I'm trying to learn all the techniques.  I have fallen in love with everything Ranger, apart from the Ranger heat gun I got at Christmas that broke 5 days after using it, so still trying to sort out with who I bought it from (well OH as he bought it).

So onto my tag :-)

I used nearly everything Tim used apart from the
hand stamp, and I haven't yet got any metallic stains yet
so I used acrylic paint.  I also stuck the gears
on before distressing them, I did it a bit on the tag, but
of course would have liked to have done it properly lol.

I stamped the numbers on the ribbon as I didn't have
that stamp.



Right I'm off, still playing :-) Happy Crafting Hugs Kerry :-)

Recipe
Stamps - Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz (going somewhere, stuff to say), Creative Expressions (vintage artist)
Distress Ink pads - (rusty hinge, walnut stain, stormy sky, ices spruce)
Distress Stain - (broken china, spiced marmalade)
Reeves Acrylic (gold, silver, bronze)
Ideology

2 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous tag Kerry :-)
Hugs,
A x

Words and Pictures said...

Great take on the tag, Kerry!
Alison x