Saturday 2 February 2013

Paperartsy - Metal

Hi all, just popped on to do 2 posts lol, meant to do one of them last night but forgot.  So if you haven't yet heard, Paperartsy have been having weekly designers and we get to have a go at what they have inspired us with that week.  This week it has been the wonderful Suzanne Czosek and she has been working with Paperartsy metal card (which is brilliant, it has metal on top and card underneath to make it stable, fab idea) and Fresco paints which by now you must know I love them lol, especially after the tag I did post here on last weeks challenge, the blending was amazing, I think it's the first time I have ever ever been happy with something.

So this week I have been playing with metal and having a go at blending on there as well.  I have also been having a go at mixing the paints as well :-)

I used Fresco crackle glaze, Fresco paint lilac, vintage lace and baltic blue 
mixed with london bus to get a darker purple. The dots on the card 
are also lilac and the darker purple on the tag are the mixed purple. 
 The flowers were made from card that I spritzed water on the 
darker purple and lilac and dipped card in randomly.
The flowers are from HP1009 and you can get them all from the Paperartsy Shop :-)

Closer picture of the crackle glaze and what it does.

Can't wait to see who is here tomorrow.  I haven't got any DT bits to do next week so I'm hoping to play more.  My problem is I start playing and then can't stop and miss the challenge lol.  Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kerry xxx

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such a pretty tag - love the muted, shabby mauves!
Alison x

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty colors and the flower is gorgeous! Sweet! Glad you played along with us!