Saturday 16 February 2013

My Sexy Valentine

Hi all, just popping on to enter the challenge over at Kenny K Challenge Blog the theme being To the one I love.  I absolutely love colouring and really getting the hang of it and Kenny K images are brilliant and fun, so I decided to make a valentines tag for my other half!!!! lol, he actually received it yesterday as well so wasn't late lol.
My background was done with a mask and pan pastels as I wanted to have a quick go to see if I would like them, yep they are yummy :-)
I used a glaze over the top of the pan pastels
which seem to mute it a lot, which worked for this tag
but need to work on trying to see how I keep the colours

I used chit chat words and thickers alphabet to do the sentiment
and edged with inka gold, then to add a little extra a bit of ribbon stapled

Close up of colouring think my skin needs to be darker lol.
I so wish I had her body :-)

Right I'm off to bed lol, happy crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Colouring - Stampin Up card, Promarkers (coral, oatmeal, blush, cool grey 3,4,5, burgundy, crimson, red, marsh green, olive green, walnut, cocoa, sandstone. Tria markers NG02
Dies - Sizzix heart framlets that I used with Tim Holtz blank masks to make a heart
Masks - Dylusions chequered dots, Crafters Workshop balzer designs mini mix and match hearts
Ranger black tag
Pan Pastel permanent red
America Crafts thickers niki riki
Tim Holtz Ranger chit chat seasonal
Crafty Individuals CI-017
Ribbon
Fresco paint satin glaze
Inka gold (gold)
Archival jet black

2 comments:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Gorgeous Tag!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krews *To the one I love* challenge !

Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

okienurse said...

Awesome tag Kerry! I wish I had her body too and maybe a little more of a tan! Thanks for sharing!