Friday 30 November 2012

Little Tiny Christmas Tree

Hi all, I'm back again with a entry for Crafty Individuals Festive Sparkle Challenge.  Now I haven't entered before now as I really couldn't seem to get anything Christmasey right, but yesterday I bought a little Christmas tree and decided to decorate it for the challenge.  Yep as you can imagine, lots and lots and lots of shrink plastic.  I used Brilliance ink and stamped the text first, then lightly heat dried, then stamped again with a darker metalic colour.  Then I shrunk them all with my heat gun, next I used UTEE to cover them 3 times then added a little sparkle embossing powder in places to give the sparkle.






Now before I go can anybody help me.  For some reason I can't see the linky on any challenge blogs I go to, not even the one I design for.  My OH reckons I have deleted something so it's hiding.  His computer shows it up so I am going to have to link this his.  I started commenting on a pile of blogs saying I can't see your linky, they must think I'm mad!!!!  Right better be off, thanks for visiting.  Hugs Kerry xxx

Recipe
Inkpads - Brilliance (lightening black, starlite black, starlite silver)
Crafty Individuals stamps (CI - 141,363,168, 211, 017, 257)
Wow ultra shimmer embossing powder


4 comments:

Annie said...

What a cute little tree Kerry. :-)
Hugs,
A x

Jean Hardy said...

I'm afraid I'm not technically minded enough to know why the inlink thing isn't appearing for you!! But I will pop your lovely little tree and decorations pic under the other entries. Do email us for the discount code - quick! Jean x

rachel said...

love your tree Kerry - blogger was probably messing you around re the linky - hope they've come back!!! Might be something to do with the internet thingie - if you use explorer blogger tends to be quite odd - I've changed to mozilla firefox but many people choose google chrome - don't understand it but it might help! Hugs
xx

Words and Pictures said...

How cute is that?!? Love the silvery look, and your tiny images are adorable. And you just made it under the wire... I messed up by managing not to take any CI stamps away with me - bah!!
Alison x