Wednesday 20 June 2012

2 Sisters Challenge - showcase and Papertake Weekly - Bingo

Hi, it's Wednesday which means its time to showcase our current challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog which is Plaid and/or Stripes, I also would like to enter my card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog and the challenge is Bingo shown below.  I really enjoyed doing this card, while away at the craft retreat I learned alot more about sewing in craft and I think I am becoming addicted to sewing on my cards plus adding fabric lol.


It's not a fantastic picture, my camera screen stopped working and I couldn't get it back on, I knew that I had pressed something but I hadn't a clue so I was randomly taking pics lol, even though I have had the camera since 2005 I now know what another button means as I had to wait for OH to come home and work it out for me, Oh the shame of it lol.

Bingo picture - I used Buttons, Free (I used fabric), punches (the stars)


I shall be back in a few minutes for woyww!!!.  Thanks for visiting :-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image - Robyns Fetish (play ball)
Inkpad - Adirondack (denim)
Dies - Tim Holtz Sizzix (mini paper rosettes), Spellbinders (labels four and labels four small)
Punches - Xcut (scallop circle) and Fiskars (star punch)
Patterned paper - My minds Eye (lime twist out of the blue)
Stamps - Stampin Up (happiest birthday wishes)
Fabric, buttons, ribbon
Colouring - Promarkers (tan, sandstone, ccol grey 4, china blue, midnight blue, burnt sienna, cocoa, forest green, blush, sunkissed pink, coral) Flexmarkers (blue grey 3, bright greet, cappuccino) Triamarkers (CG01)

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a darling creation! I just LOVE the fabulous green and blue--and your little boy is a doll! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kezzy :-) the image is lovely and the colours and details are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x