Sunday 12 February 2012

Finished necklace at last!!!

Hi all, hope your all having a nice crafty weekend. Just a quick post to show the necklace I have been doing all week, I have to admit I'm happy it's finished and I can get back into my crafty room to CRAFT with stamps and paper lol.  Before I show pick I also want to tell you that I forgot to put the recipe for yesterdays post, so I have edited it and now it's there, I like everyone to know what I have used in case you wanted to buy the image, papers etc also it's amazing how much you use in one project, I mean you probably wouldn't realise that I used coloured UTEE on the fish bowl at the bottom mixed with micro beads!!!, at the moment I really love adding texture to stamped or digi stamped images to make the pop.


and my sister wearing it (she wouldn't let me take full pic of her as she hadn't got her make up on!!!)



You can tell I asked her to put it back on so I could take a pic, as its lopsided a bit lol.  I have spent the day sorting some bits out in my crafty room and now I'm off to eat a Sunday dinner and then watch TV, I was going to come back up to the craft room and craft but I decided to have an evening off (ok I need to watch bits I've taped on sky+ as it wont tape anything else lol).  Hope you have a fantastic evening.  Thanks for looking. Kezzy xxx

4 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Wow!! This is lovely Kezzy! You have done a great job :)

Claire said...

Its beautiful, a real show stopper! It must have taken ages but well worth every minute
Claire xx

505whimsygirl said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks great on your sister (head cut off -- haa).

I put away all my craft supplies as I have company coming. So it'll be working on my knitting projects this week.

Hugs,
Kay

Karen said...

WOW Kezzy this is gorgeous, it is really stunning, so beautiful, luv Karen xx