Wednesday 8 February 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Showcase Wednesday

Hi all, how are you?  I've not got much crafting done this week as I'm in the middle of making a bollywood necklace for my sister for a party on Saturday, I can't wait to start playing with stamps and paper again lol.  Over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog our showcase Wednesday is showing pink and red our current challenge at the moment so why not pop over there and have a go.  My card this week .......

Half of the hearts are pink, but you can't quite notice it on this pic and also the gem and one of the wire hearts around the wreath are pink :-)
Thank you for looking.  Shall be back mega posting paper craft soon lol. Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image - Stitchy Bear Stamps (heart and wreath)
Woodware ribbed cardstock
Spellbinders (grand circle and scallop)
Ink pads - Versamark and Archival (crimson)
UTEE embossing powder
Stamps - Creative Expressions (vintage heart -sentiment)
Sukara - archival ink pen
Lyra - splender (blender) pencil
Faber Castell Polychromas - middle purple pink, middle cadmium red, raw umber and copper
Ribbon, wreath, gem and wire from stash.

3 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

So she finally decided to go with the first choice... after all :)

Karen said...

I love your card, especially the heart circle, it looks fab :) I hope you enjoy the party on Saturday Kezzy, Karen xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Kerry
Sorry it has taken me an age to visit you. I am thrilled you are part of my Blog, Adorn's 2nd anniversary - where does the time go to?!!!
This card is full of sweetness.
Wishes
Lynne