Tuesday 24 January 2012

Just Add Ink - Sketch

Hi all, thank goodness I'm a bit earlier this week with my card for the challenge over at Just Add Ink, this week the challenge is a sketch.  I have had quite a stressful week, which if you want to read about it pop back tomorrow for woyww and blog candy (my very first lol), anyway I really wanted to do something not too stressful so I got out my stampin up stamps and card, ink and ribbon.  I have been on a virtual stampin up party for the last 5 months and finally starting to get some products, especially the papers as Just Add Ink have some fantastic colour challenges. So without harping on I shall show the sketch and my card (at last you sigh, I really do go on and on and on and on!!!! lol ok I'm going lol)


Hope your all having a fab crafty week. Thanks for looking.  Kezzy xxx

Oops forgot to add recipe lol (this is an edit)
Recipe
Stamps - Stampin Up (flight of the butterfly and vintage vogue)
Inkpads - Stampin Up (rich razzleberry) and Versamark
Patterned papers - My Mind's Eye (lost & found blush)
Ribbon - Stampin Up (rich razzleberry)
Card - Stampin Up (rich razzleberry) and Woodware ribbed recycled card
Dies - Spellbinders (classic squares, classic circles and classic scalloped squares)
Wow embossing powder (holographic clear)

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah this is great, Kezzy love the colour! thanks for sharing. and for popping over, :D Shaz in oz.x

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Oh, please do go on ( and on), I like reading your posts :) And the card is gorgeous too ;)

Mae's Cachet said...

A lovely sweet card. Thanks for playing with our sketch over at Just Add Ink this week.