Wednesday 28 December 2011

WOYWW 134

Hi, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, I'm afraid I was so behind with the last minute Xmas bits that I didn't get to visit many of you last week, but now the big day is over and the family visiting is done, it will be great to have a few days rest plus get in my craft room tomorrow.  The only bits on my desk are my new stash that I received at Christmas and I can't wait to play with these new stamps and paper pads, if you would like to see some wonderful crafty desks pop on over to Julia's blog.

Hope the rest of the week is crafty and enjoyable.  Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

9 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

oo you got some lovely goodies for xmas, enjoy playing with them.

Have a great 2012.

Annie said...

What fab new goodies Santa brought you. Have fun playing.
Hugs,
A x

May said...

Lots of Christmas crafty goodies, Have fun, Hugs May x x x Happy 2012 xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Have fun with your new goodies! Thank you for all the lovely comments and support this year :)
Happy new Year, hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Kezzy just love allllll the goodies on your dssk and what fun you will have! thanks so much for sharing too, and for being a blessing in 2011. Happy WOYWW! Love, Shaz in Oz. x #24

bohemiannie! art said...

Have fun with your new goodies! Merry! Merry! Happy! Happy!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

New toy! How fun!!

shazsilverwolf said...

You were on Santa's nice list, weren't you? lol. Ooh, I just spotted those Whimsy stamps in the top left corner- do they 'fit' the Tim Ticket Strip Die, by any chance?I hope you had a great Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year, love Shaz xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well of course you've been good! You did really well for stash...do people just know or do you have to write a specific list? Make something love.y soon, am needing inspiration!