Sunday 4 December 2011

Shabby Tea Room - Winter Picnic and 2 Sisters challenge - dies/punches

Hi to all, hope your weekend is being glittery and sparkly with all your crafting.  Over at The Shabby Tea Room challenge blog the challenge is winter picnic, using the inspiration photo below and over at 2 sisters challenge blog its punches and/or dies.  I decided to produce a decoration, (another one you say!!) lol I'm seriously thinking of sending decorations out instead of cards this year, as I'm hooked lol.  I'm hoping that the decoration is allowed for the shabby tea room challenge as I stamped the sentiment in black and then put what I thought would be sparkly, whitish embossing powder over but it seemed to make it slightly purple, as the powder was holographic oops.

Inspiration photo for Shabby Tea Room
how beautiful is that, I would quite like that photo up on the wall lol

And my decoration, I'm sorry about the photo but I'm late finishing it and the challenge (shabby tea room) closes in an hour!!!

And a close up of it.  See how the embossing powder makes the black, sparkly purpley, actually I'm quite getting used to it. Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Dies - Marianne Creatables (LR0142), Spellbinders (crown ovals and classic ovals large).
Patterened paper - My Minds Eye (lost and found christmas)
Stamps - Creative Expressions (winter wonderland)
Inks/powders - Archival (jet black), Cosmic Shimmer (sparkle glitter), Wow (clear hologram)
Gems, ribbon, glitter, micro beads - unknown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous decoration! Loving all the layers and glittering..yum!