Friday 9 December 2011

Less is more - Green

Hi to all, I'm late again and I have to be mega quick as the Less is More challenge this week is green and it runs out in 20 mins.  I also have lots of blinkys to put on as I have won some challenges (my firsts) so I shall have to do it tomorrow.  I'm planning on lots of crafting and putting decs up this week so I should have more time.  So onto this weeks challenges, its so nice to be well enough to be back in participating in the less is more challenges, anyway this week its green so I had a go at some spritzing and embossing, not sure I like it, it could be classed as a bit busy which of course is not Less, but ain't got time to do another one lol.

You could almost say your seeing double lol.

Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Stampendous (jumbo)
Inkpads - TH Ranger (distress ink forest moss) and Versamark
Embossing powders - Cosmic Shimmer (bright gold)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hi Kerry
Better late than never! lol
I think if the 'shadow' stamp was slightly lighter this may have worked a little better. Having said that mayeb it is and it;s the photo?
Super idea, the layout is FAB
Thank you so much, speak soon
mandi LIM