Friday 16 December 2011

Less is more - Christmas one layer card

Hi to all, over at Less is more challenge blog the theme is Christmas and doing a  (olc) one layer card.  I wanted to have another play with my polochromos pencils as I bought some pencil blenders the other day as I don't seem to get on with sansodor and blending stumps, the blender pencils are fab.  I still need alot of practise on shading and dept.  Here is my contribution to the challenge.......
Thanks for looking, hope you manage to have a relaxing weekend and manage to get some crafting done during the christmas mad rush.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Pencils - Faber-Castell Polychromos (dark cadium orange, light cadium red, dark red, deep red, middle cadmium red, sky blue, white, hookers green, deep cobalt green, may green) and Lyra (splender blender)
Pen - Letraset (fineliner)
Stamps - Simply Gorjuss (snowman), Creative Expressions (christmas sleigh ride), Card-io Majestix (winter flurry) and Molly Blooms (sentiment)
Ink pads - Memento (tuxedo black) and Versamark
Embossing powder - WOW (bright white super fine)

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Super cute snowman Kezzy. HJe would work on his own too, so sweet

Many thanks
mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the white on kraft!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Super cute!