Tuesday 6 December 2011

Just Add - Tania Gould

Hi to all, I'm quite late this evening.  Over at Just Add Ink challenge blog, the challenge this week is to case study Tania Gould, her artwork is amazing and I just loved all her cards.  Because I'm mega behind on my Christmas cards I chose to case study the below card which you can find here
And my card (sorry about the pic as its late, I took 15 photos in every position to get it right lol)

Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Dies - Marianne Creatables (LR0188 buttons) and Provocraft (mini tags)
Patterend papers - Echo Park (seasons greetings) and Kaisercraft (december 25th)
Embossing folders - Sizzix (swirls) and Cuttlebug (dots)  (I embossed the buttons to give texture)
Stamps - Creative Expressions (christmas sleigh ride) used sentiment

7 comments:

Tania Gould said...

What a great take on my card! I love the more natural, organic colours and textures - very creative! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Just Add Ink!

Jo said...

Ohh, this is a fantastic CASE of Tania's card (which is one of my favourites). I love the hessian pot and the rustic looking buttons. Great colour combo all round. Thanks for taking to time to join us this week at JAI and CASEing one of Tanis's cards.

Nikki Spencer said...

An absolutely brilliant case of Tanias card, l adore the rustic country feel.
Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Jodene said...

I love how you have gone with the natural tones for this card, it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week :)

Anonymous said...

Absolute corker of a card! Lovely Case of Tanias card and thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week.

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I love this - it's so cute, Kezzy!! The natural, organic, colours and look of the card are FABULOUS.

Anonymous said...

Trememdous button trees!