Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just Add Sparkle

Hi ya, I can't believe how quickly the weekend and the last few days have gone, I still haven't finished shopping (hopefully tomorrow) and I have only wrapped 3 gifts (for work when I went into the office today) and that's it, I'm so behind lol.  Anyway onto the challenge, over at Just Add Ink the challenge this week is to add sparkle, I definitely think I might have gone way over the top with glitter on this card lol.

All of the card was made with the Lost and Found My Minds Eye series, I love the lost and found papers and my sister has bought me some for crimbo.  The piece of chipboard ribbon going width ways is actual an off cut from the edge lol. Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Patterned papers - My Minds Eye (lost and found 6x6 pad, 12x12 lost and found sheet holly paper)
Embellishments - My Minds Eye (lost and found 12x12 chipboard stickers)
Dies - Spellbinders ( curved rectangles, classic ovals large, lacey ovals)

2 comments:

Mae's Cachet said...

An interesting assortment of layering on this card. Sparkle goes so well at this time of the year. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Jodene said...

This is really beautiful Kezzy! I love all the layers and the vintage colouring. Thanks for along at JAI this week, and have a great Christmas!