Saturday 3 December 2011

Gingersnap Creations - Holiday swap

Hi to all, can't believe, two posts in one day.  During November I entered into a holiday swap over at Gingersnap Creations Blog, because I have been ill, I haven't had the time to put them on my blog and show you all the swaps I received which were gorgeous. 

Suze Bain

Petra B
Emma
Laura Liddell
And below are my contributions to the swap
I would like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful crafters who I swapped with, and thank you to Laura who organised the UK swap, I had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next swap.
Kezzy xxx


5 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Kezzy, I received your fabulous TH snowman hanging. I was so pleased with all my swaps, my craft room is looking quite festive. xx

Eve said...

they are all awesome!! Thank you for sharing the pictures of all wonderful creations!! :-)

2amscrapper said...

wow! everything is wonderful

Marjie Kemper said...

What a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing. They are each beautiful.

Shoshi said...

Wonderful creations, all of them! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, Kezzy. I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my lovely uncle. He will be greatly missed.