Thursday 29 December 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Technique Recipe

Hi ya, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, just started back to crafting today and enjoying lazy days, I've had a crafty pj day, its been bliss.  Over at Crafts 4 Eternity the challenge is embossing, so I decided to go embossing mad and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I felt a bit lost at first as I'm so used to doing xmas cards that I hadn't got a clue how to start so I decided to take inspiration from my new stash (see post here) and made a bright card to brighten the day seems its windy and rainy lol.

The windmill took 4 times to get right, trying different cards that I used but ended up trying to find a co-ordinating patterned paper as the card was to think lol.  I had a great time doing this card with lots of yummy colours and textured.  Thanks Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Patterned papers - My Minds Eye (kraft funday happy days), Cosmo Cricket (early bird cherry pie)
Dies and punches - Cricut (george basics), Spellbinders (nested pennants), EK Success (binding edge)
Embellishments - Authentique (petite type squares letters), Brads (own stash)
Ribbon - Creative Expressions (twine)
Embossing folders - Couture Creations (Intrinsic), Cuttlebug (polka dots)
Card - Woodware (ribbed kraft cardstock), Bazzill (coloured cardstock)

2 comments:

pinky said...

Oh wow your madness paid off, this is just gorgeous. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jessica said...

Oh wow your madness paid off, this is just gorgeous. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week. Pinky