Thursday 22 December 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Embellishment Recipe

Hi ya, hope everyone is ok, and coping with the Christmas mad rush lol.  Over at Crafts 4 Eternity the challenge this week is an embellishment recipe - wire, beads and charms.  I had an image straight away in my head of doing wired baubles with beads, the card isn't bad but I wish I had more time to have spent on it, but at the moment I'm making christmas cards and writing on them straight away to give out lol.  I had put bells as my charm but at the last minute I thought maybe they won't class as a charm so I added a snowflake charm that I coloured with alcohol inks.

I hope you have a good day, normally I'm late but at least I'm earlier today lol.  Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xx

Recipe
Alcohol inks - Ranger (red pepper)
Twine - Creative Expressions
Stamp - Paper Artsy (xmas plate 3)
Beads, Ribbon, Bells, Charms and Wire from own stash

4 comments:

michele said...

Fabulous card Kezzy! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week, Merry Christmas! hugs x

Michele Spera said...

Thank you for joining us at C4E
Hugs
Michele s

pinky said...

I love this!! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

HeARTworks said...

Hi Kezzy, I like your tree with the stuffed toys and congratulations are in order! A blessed Christmas to you and your family! Patsy from
HeARTworks