Saturday 3 December 2011

2 Sisters challenge blog and Mojo Monday sketch challenge

Hi to everyone, hope your all having a mega fabby crafty weekend, I'm definitely spending the weekend hiding in my craft room away from all the hustle and bustle of christmas.  I did a card this morning (shown below) for my mum and dads anniversary, they only live 5 mins away but it was choatic driving there, thank goodness my children are older 15 and 12 and alot of there bits they want can be done via internet shopping lol. 

So over to the challenges, I'm entering my card into Mojo Monday (sketch below) and 2 Sisters challenge is punches and/or dies.  My card is based on the sketch, and I used my spellbinders, marianne creatables, sizzix and cricut (not really a die) for the 2 sisters challenge, recipe at the end of the post.

Mojo Monday sketch
And my anniversay card

I realise this is the 2nd card using these patterned papers, but the only reason I used them today is my parents decor is blue and brown lol.  Think I need to start on more crimbo cards now as I have only done a few!!!!
Thanks for sharing. Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Tanda stamps (wedding words)
Dies - Spellbinders (ribbon tags trio), Marianne Creatables (LR0163), Sizzix (mini heart) and Cricut (george basics).
Ink pads - Archival (coffee)
Paper - GCD Studios (ella blue)

No comments: