Wednesday 27 July 2011

WOYWW 112 - MOJO Happiness

Hi to all the woyww's out there, if your wondering what I'm going on about fly over to Julia's blog and be wowed by crazy delightful crafty desks.  I'm really late, I've been so busy at work as its holiday time which means my PA is off on her hols, I really really miss her, normally I work alot from home but this week I have been in and out of the office constantly.  Also I have to get this exploding box which is on my desk ready for tomorrow and I had forgot all about it.  I'm having a really great time with my mojo, he's happy, i'm happy and lots of crafting is being done, hence the hype of activity on my blog.  OK to my desks.......
This shows what I was doing the other day and I still haven't cleared up, just moved it to the side and got a whole pile of more bits out for the exploding box, as you can see I'm in the middle of at the moment .....
So I better get going and finish it off (well some of it will have to be done in the morning!!! how early depends on tonight!! lol.  Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week and may all the mojo's be extra happy too (mine felt like it was being ignored and not appreciated hence why I better mention him!!! ok I've gone mad!!!)  Thank you all for sharing. Kezzy xxx

4 comments:

Annie said...

You really sound to be buzzing at the mo. Your desk looks like a hive or industry :-)
A x

GlorV1 said...

Yes your workdesk looks very busy. I like that. thanks for sharing.

lisa said...

It's great when Mr Mojo works overtime isn't it, trouble is there are never enough hours in the day.
Your box looks to be taking shape nicely. I am making a box too but slightly different from yours. It must be something in the water!!
Don't work too hard.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax

JoZart Designs said...

Glad you are on a roll craft wise. Popping in for a late snoop and your desk is looking great. Keep it up!
JoZarty x