Sunday 31 July 2011

Craft Barn Challenge - Tim Holtz Products

Hi ya, hope your all having a good weekend.  Over at The Craft Barn the challenge is Tim Holtz and the DT did some fantastic tutorials.  Also this week has been all about stampboard so why don't you fly over there and see all the techniques.  For my entry this week I have done Gay's embossing folders and gold leaf.  Its the first time I have used gold leaf, the embossing folder is one of TH's but I can't think what its called, I also used perfect pearl sprays, TH stamp and gold embossing powder.
Thanks for Sharing. Kezzy xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a classy and elegant card. Thanks for playing with us again Kezzy
isa

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow Kezzy I really really love this it is so simple yet effective well done Shaz in oz.x